Ads (728x90)

Tabs

Page

Meek-Mill-vs-Drake
Rapa Drake anasikika kwenye wimbo mpya wa “Summer Sixteen” akiongelea issue tatu ikiwa moja kuhusu Meek Mill, nyingine ni kujifananisha na Jay Z na Kanye huku ya tatu akimchana Barack Obama kuhusu uzito wa mashairi yake.
Kuhusu Meek Mill Drake anasema
I let the diss record drop you were standing right below me, nigga,” Drizzy raps. “We must have played it a hundred times, you was going to bed / Why would I put on a vest I expect you to aim for the head? / I coulda killed you the first time / You don’t have to try to say it louder nigga / We could hear you the first time / It’s nothing personal I would have done it to anyone.
Katika kumchana Rais Barack Obama baada ya rais huyu kusema Kendrick ni Mkali kuliko Drake,
Tell Obama that my verses is just like the whips that he in / The bullet proof,”
Kuhusu Jay Z na Kanye West,Drake anasema “I used to want to be on Roc-A-Fella, then I turned into Jay,” raps Drake. “Now I got a house in L.A., now I got a bigger pool than ‘Ye / And look man, ‘Ye’s pool is nice, mine’s just bigger is what I’m sayin’.”
Album mpya ya Drake ‘Views From The 6’ imetajwa kuwa inatoka mwezi wa nne 2016.

Post a Comment